15 August 2003

Fair and Balanced Friday

Neal Pollack has declared this day, Friday August 15, to be Fair and Balanced Day. (Link via Jeff Cooper.) The idea is to shame Fox News Corporation for its ludicrous lawsuit against Al Franken.

I've already had something to say about this (see below a few posts) when I (jokingly!) threatened IA with a lawsuit since she frequently uses the phrase "Grad Student," a term I would like to think has come to be identified in the public mind with, well, me. Yes, I know. That's ludicrous, but so is Fox's lawsuit.

Pollack suggests that we should all Tell Fox News to take its Fair And Balanced slogan and shove it up its Fair And Balanced hole. Feel free to be more subtle than that, if you wish.

I think that says it all. I don't feel any need to be subtle about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home