29 April 2004

If You're Looking for Something to Sign...

You might try this:

In reaction to the March for Women's Lives events this past weekend (which I attended and from which I have returned energized and more committed than ever to reproductive rights) Karen Hughes, Bush's "former" advisor, remarked that "I think after September 11th the American people are valuing life more...and I think those are the kind of policies the American people can support, particularly at a time when we're facing an enemy, and really the fundamental difference between us and the terror network we fight is that we value every life."

Uh uh, so American women and men who support abortion rights are like people who fly planes into buildings.

Demand that Karen Hughes apologize .

Wow. Two posts in one day. This Village Voice stuff is going to my head. (Also the Surry County Court Records I have transcribed and am now checking are really tedious and updating the blog is, well, not tedious.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home