31 August 2005

Early Modern Carnivalesque...

Carnivalesque Button

On Monday September 5, I will be hosting the next Early Modern edition of Carnivalesque.

So please send on your nominations of quality blog posts (preferably posted since about the beginning of July) on any topic to do with the period between (approximately) 1500-1800 AD, to me by midnight 4 September, at: rgoetz{AT}fas{DOT}harvard{DOT}edu.

Please make sure you put ‘Carnivalesque’ in the title of your email so it will go through my junk mail filters.

I'm looking forward to everything you all send me!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:44:00 PM, Blogger Another Damned Medievalist said...

Entries at Blogenspiel. I emailed you, too!

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 3:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can find some great information about whirpool air cleaners wa right here http://airpurifiers.find-it-first.biz in case anyone is interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home