29 September 2005

Blogger hopelessness

So I added the bits to my template that allow me to creat expandable posts. (The Banned Books post, see below, is really long and I wanted to truncate it.) As I understood the directions, I would have to add the "span" code to any post I wanted expandable. However, now I find that every post has the "Read the Rest" link at the bottom, even those that do not require expanding. Help! Other Blogger users, what did I do wrong??


UPDATE Sharon Howard at Early Modern Notes pointed me to this helpful link, which explains how to get the Blogger expandable posts feature to work properly. The instructions are easy to follow even if you don't know what you're doing. Now my blog looks nice n' professional again! Thanks Sharon!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 01, 2005 3:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADM had the same problem with this - there's a link in the comments that might help you:

http://blogenspiel.blogspot.com/2005/08/need-code.html

Good luck...

 
At Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:30:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Sharon! You rock! I'll look into it pronto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home