03 October 2005

Chapter Three...

...is done. Or, at least as done as it is going to be for right now. I still have the feeling that it wanders a bit, and not all the arguments are as clear as I would like them to be. The footnotes need some fine-tuning.

That said, I think the best thing for me to do at this point is to let my committee have a peek at this chapter while I work on Chapter Four. I can take another look at Three in a month or so. Also, the work I've done on this chapter has prompted me to re-outline most of the dissertation; I have a much better idea where I'm going now than I did a month ago.

Stats:
58 pages
18,119 words
117 footnotes

(But it isn't about the numbers, right?)

New Blog!

Kristine Steenbergh, a graduate student at Utrecht University in the Netherlands, has started a history blog of early modern culture. Kristine was inspired by none other than Ivan Tribble to start her blog. Need we any other proof that Tribble's drivel is just that--drivel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home