25 April 2006

So That's What's Wrong with my Dissertation!

You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer

Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.
And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.
Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...
Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!


I was looking for some reason why I've been enjoying writing a small section about cannibalism and witchcraft. I'm not sure if the BlogThing explains it...


(H/T Elle, ABD)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:39:00 PM, Blogger elle said...

Thanks for the HT. When I saw your blog and realized there was a history carnival **sniffs, wipes tears** I thought, maybe I really can have some productive online time.

 
At Thursday, April 27, 2006 5:31:00 PM, Blogger elle said...

hey-- in response to your suggestion--i'd love to host sometime. i am technologically challenged but really good at following directions. :-) anyway, if you ever have a minute, send me more details or respond here.

 
At Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I want you to know that just by reading you one or two entries-my vocabulary has been expanded. chyea by like four words. =9 this BOOK of Scotts that you talk about-what's it going to be about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home