13 October 2006

Friday Cat Blogging

(in which Pepper kills things)

You know what? Mom is really not fond of cockroaches or geckos. So whenever they come in the house I trap them for her. Sometimes I even kill them while she's still hunting for a shoe to smack them with. In between insect and lizard visitations, I practice my killing skills on other things.



Here I'm killing an evil roll of paper towel Mom left out. Kill, KILL!



Here I'm slaughtering an evil mousie that smells suspiciously like catnip. Grrr...MEOW!



Now you see what happens after I've done all that killing. I just have to have a nap!

5 Comments:

At Friday, October 13, 2006 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I am proud of my grandcat. But where are the pithy political commentaries and rants about utility companies and other highly intellectual "stuff" we have grown accustomed to in this space??!! :)
He sure is a purrsonality. Mammamoo

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Historianess is teaching and doesn't have as much time as she would like to write such commentaries.

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 12:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not condone killing lizards: they after all keep other insect populations in check. But cockroaches deserve no such sympathy.

Also, roaches tend to hide behind power chords and such. Pawing paws are not a good idea.

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 1:30:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Unfortunately, Pepper is not so discriminating. If it moves, and it is smaller than he is, it usually does not survive (although a large gecko about eight inches long did survive his close encounter with feline kind).

Actually, most of my roaches seem to be attracted to the bathroom. Pepper had good hunting in the bathtub yesterday...mercifully before I took a shower.

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 5:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rebecca,

i am such the dog person--i didn't realize tha cats had so much personality. i love these pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home