20 October 2006

Friday Cat Blogging

(in which Pepper explores his new house)

When Mom brought me away from that dreadful place, I was really shy for awhile. Then I figured out that our house is full of all sorts of interesting nooks and crannies where cats can hide and play.

The linen closet is a most glorious perch. I jumped up there, but I was too scared to jump down, so Mom had to help me. But whenever she opens it I'm still happy to jump up and check it out!



I also like the towel cupboard. If Mom leaves it open I worm my way in and take a nap among the towels.



Mom's house is old, so there are other places to hide, like this telephone table. (I don't like telephones; when Mom's telephones ring, I run and hide!)



I like this swank pet carrier. I nap in it sometimes. Mom says I'm going to take a real big trip in it soon, on an airplane, whatever that is.


4 Comments:

At Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Another Damned Medievalist said...

Oh my ... not the dread airplane! You have pretty towels! I want pretty towels! Mine are all boring cream-colored, because X kept redecorating the bathrooms!

 
At Sunday, October 22, 2006 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hee hee! Well, I have bright yellow towels and bright yellow rugs, and I have a shower curtain (emphasizing, again, the color yellow) wiht dogs and cats on it, and a toilet lid cover in the shape of a (yellow) fish with google eyes and lips. :) Junk the cream towels! Bathrooms should be an expression of your personality. :)

 
At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does this mean you have a sunny personality...or that you have google eyes and fish lips...or that you were a dog or cat in a previous life? Pray tell, your public wants to know! Mammamoo

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I think it means I have a whimsical personality with a slightly childish streak. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home