Wherein the Historianess Makes a To-Do List
This summer, the Historianess must:
- complete research on her Dictionary of Virginia Biography entry "Emanuel Driggus"
- write her DVB entry "Emanuel Driggus"
- complete revisions on her article "The Child Should be Made a Christian": Baptism, Race, and Identity in the Early Chesapeake"
- finish the research for her conference paper "A Puritan Virginia? Rethinking English Identities in the Early Chesapeake, 1607-1644"
- write said conference paper
- write a book proposal and make some progress on getting a contract for the Amazing Mr. Book (otherwise known as From Potential Christians to Hereditary Heathens: Religion and Race in Early America, 1550-1750)
- finish a book review
- finish her syllabus for HIST 465 "From Roanoke to Jamestown"
- finish her syllabus for HIST 117 "America to 1848"
- catch up on her sleep