17 August 2007

Friday Cat Blogging with Pepper the Crazy Cat




Here I am helping Mom work. My assistance comes chiefly in the form of sitting on her notes and typing my own comments onto the computer. Last night I typed 7777777777777666tr. I think that was enormously helpful.

You see, I'm trying to remind Mom how indispensable I am. She has another creature in the house, a little kitten she trapped outside. The kitten lives in the bathroom at the moment but I'm afraid she's going to displace me. So here's my plea: Mom! Get rid of the interloper! Now! Meow!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 20, 2007 9:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No photo of Tabita? Mammamoo

 
At Monday, August 20, 2007 11:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victoria has discovered that she can walk on the laptop keyboard. This is not a welcome development. (Mostly, she parks herself right next to the computer and watches the screen change as I type.)

 
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

For a long time Pepper did not show an interest in the computer, but lately he's taken to tapping on the keys himself (I can't leave it unattended).

He also likes to walk on the piano. He's not very artistic there either...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home