24 November 2008

Ah, Monday!


  1. I have learned, via a reliable informant, that the online Bibliography of Slavery and World Slaving has approximately 25,000 entries. Good thing I don't have to read them all in order to finish my slavery think piece!

  2. The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography is now online via JSTOR. Hurrah!

  3. I just read a fantastic lit review in the March 2008 Slavery and Abolition by Sylvia Frey: "The Visible Church: HIstoriography of African American Religion since Raboteau." I highly recommend it.

  4. I finally got my books for HIST 486: Sex, Lies, and Depositions ordered--despite the fact that the bookstore's ordering website refused to acknowledge that my class exists. Sigh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness. I am impressed. Mammamoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home